Mars Miniatures

Mars Miniatures

Sunday, June 30, 2024

Baby Gundams in the Dungeon?

 Gods above, save me from these chibi gundams! Why are they in dungeons? Are they using Space Hulk rules? What is this report that Chibi Kaiju are in the mail and looking for a fight with these baby Gundams? Ah, dont fight it. This is the way.

I bought a case of these mini pop Gundams for the grandsons of my landlord. 8 boxes in the case and only 3 boy kids. Even if I gave the kids 2 boxes each, I could keep 2 for myself. 

So I opened "my" 2 boxes. Bad mistake. I fell in love. With baby Gundams! Yeah, I opened all the boxes... Now I need to buy another case or something else for the kids.

Oh no, I just ordered 20 boxes of "Kaiju" for the Gundams to fight. 

Oh no (again), I just ordered another 10 baby gundams of various types (gundams with wings, Zaku's cyclops gundams, zodiac gundams mouse and ox are too cute, justice strike freedom gundams, unicorn series gundams,). What is this black hole of chibi-ness that Ive fallen into?

I dont think Im going to come out of this nose-dive... Just go with it.

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment