Mars Miniatures

Mars Miniatures

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Raise Dead Spell Succeeds or How I Rolled My Saving Throw

Hello all, Mar here. Just wanted to post an update about me and my return to hobby things.
2020 was a bad year for me. I lost my sight and couldnt focus my eyes for months, was bed ridden and couldnt walk either. And I also had a hard time speakingl. But miraculously my sight returned somewhat and now I can walk without a walker and I think I can speak clearly. For the past few weeks Ive moved from California to Florida and now I live in Virginia. I live close to Joe P (AKA Bibliophile on LeadAdventureForum). So I have a new gaming buddy. And will hopefully join him and his gaming group and their game convention. Im grateful for being alive and functioning, but sadly The Moria Reclamation Project is still not going to be resurrected, since all my minis and terrain for it were sold last year. Im going to be a commission painter / ebay seller once again, since I cant work anywhere else for a living. I will be starting a new project here, though I dont know if if will be a new post because it could be middle earth related somewhat. I was thinking about MUSKETS IN MORDOR as the title. Or it could be a new blog about sci fi/ fantasy in the black powder era - BARSOOMIAN CITY STATES (warfare on Burrough's pre apocalypse still lush world of Mars). I just wanted to drop in and say hello again to everyone. Especially in my favorite forum. (waves to the LAF) Oh and  I have figures kitbashed and primed but not yet painted. Pics coming soon.

5 comments:

  1. Mar. I’m so glad you are doing better. I will let my gaming buddies know you’re back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Thank you anon whoever you may be. And your gaming buddies too!

    ReplyDelete